Application Costs/ Fees
To reserve a property prior to entering into a tenancy:
Applicants pay a Reservation Fee of £250.00
Reservation fees are deducted from the total amount payable
Before move in:
Applicants pay a Referencing & Administration Fee:
One person = £275.00 + VAT (£330 inc VAT)
Two people = £425.00 + VAT (£510 inc VAT)
Three or more = additional £150.00 + VAT (£180 inc VAT) per person
Fixed price fees for large families = £450.00 + VAT (£540 inc VAT)
one month’s rent in advance
The amount of rent required may vary according to individual circumstances
Equivalent to one and a half’s months rent
(example: rent = £500.00 deposit = £750.00)
The amount of deposit required may vary according to individual circumstances
An additional administration fee of £95.00 + VAT (£114 inc VAT) is applicable for guarantor applications.
A Guarantor may be required subject to your status and individual circumstances
You should only pay a reservation fee if you have read and accepted our terms of business. By placing a reservation fee, you accept our terms of business and agree to be bound by them throughout this transaction. Reservation fees are non-refundable in the event that you withdraw at any stage and/or for whatever reason. In the event that a landlord should withdraw prior to commencement of tenancy, you will receive a refund limited to a maximum of £250.00. Reservation fees may be paid via cash, card or banker’s draft, cheques of any kind are not accepted at any stage of this transaction.
*All above administration fees are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. The above costs and fees do not apply to students (please see below for student application costs/ fees).
Schedule of Tenant Fees
1. Tenancy Renewals: An administration fee of £114 in VAT will apply for all tenancies renewed for a fixed term. An administration fee of £180.00 inc VAT will apply for all tenancies renewed on a periodic (month by month) basis. Fees payable within 14 days from date of renewal.
2. Unpaid/Returned Rent Cheques: An administration fee of £30.00 inc VAT will apply for every case where a cheque is presented and then not honoured by a bank and Taylor Made are required to re-process rent payments.
3. Late Payment/Non Payment of Rent: An administration charge of £30.00 inc VAT will be applied for each occasion that Taylor Made are required to chase rent arrears. A maximum of 4 charges will be applied in any one month. An administration fee of £180.00 inc VAT will apply (in addition to any late payment charges and court fees) for any legal/court action instigated by Taylor Made to recover any overdue rent or fees.
4. Re-Marketing of Property During Tenancy: An administration fee of £420.00 inc VAT will be charged in the event that a Tenant requests Taylor Made to re-let the property during a fixed term tenancy period to enable the Tenant to be released earlier than the contractual end date of their tenancy. Fees are payable in advance. Terms and conditions apply.
5. Amendments to a Tenancy Agreement: An administration fee of £114.00 inc VAT will apply in the event that Taylor Made are required to add or remove any tenant or make any substantial amendments to a tenancy agreement during a tenancy period.
6. End of Tenancy Cleaning/Repairs: An administration fee of £60.00 inc VAT will apply for each occasion that Taylor Made are required to arrange a contractor to attend the property to carry out repairs, cleaning or other works on the Tenant’s behalf at the end or after a tenancy. Fees will be limited to a maximum of £240.00 inc VAT. Fees quoted do not include the cost of any repairs, cleaning or otherwise.
7. End of Tenancy Inspections: An administration fee of £30.00 inc VAT will apply if Taylor Made are required to carry out more than one inspection of the property at the end of a tenancy as a result of poor cleanliness, disrepair or for any other reason. (No fee is charged for the initial inspection)
8. Overpayment of Rent: An administration fee of £24.00 inc VAT may be applied for processing the return of any overpaid rent.
9. Lost Inventories/Tenancy Agreements: An administration fee of £30.00 inc VAT will apply in the event that Taylor Made are required to supply additional copies for any reason.
10. Lost keys/lock-outs: An administration fee of £30.00 inc VAT will apply in the event that Taylor Made are required to attend to gain entry to a property for whatever reason during normal working hours (9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday). An administration fee of £54.00 inc VAT will apply for all incidents which occur outside normal working hours.