13 Durley Road South
- An Exclusive Development Of 25 Luxury Apartments In West Cliff, Bournemouth
- Constructed By Local Renowned Builders
- All Apartments Are High Specification Throughout Benefiting From Fully Fitted Luxury High Gloss Kitchens With Integrated Appliances
- Majority Of Apartments Conveyed With Allocated Off Road Parking
- Moments From Bournemouth's Award Winning Blue Flag Beaches
- Ideally Located Within Walking Distance To Bournemouth Town Centre & Westbourne Village With Its Array Of Boutique Cafes & Restaurants
- 10 Year Warranties & Share Of Freehold With 999 Year Leases
- Ideal Second Home/Investment Opportunity
- High Demand Expected
- Contact Everett Homes For A Digital Brochure Or Show Home Appointment
Apartment 3 is large two double bedroom lower ground floor apartment. Entrance via the Communal Entrance Hall with stairs leading through to the lower ground floor accommodation.
Entrance Hall giving access to all principle rooms. Door to the open plan Living/Kitchen/Dining Room benefiting from a large bay window overlooking the communal grounds. The Kitchen comes fully fitted with 20mm work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer/dryer and integrated dishwasher.
Bedroom one benefits from being a double room with side aspect double glazed sash window and door to an En-Suite.
The En-Suite will have a shower, WC and wash hand basin. The En-Suite will be fully tiled with porcelanosa tiles.
Bedroom Two is a further double room with side aspect double glazed sash window.
The bathroom comprises of a contemporary suite comprising of a bath, WC and wash hand basin and is fully tiled with luxury porcelanosa tiles.
The Asking Price for this property is £350,000.
The property also benefits from an electric heating system with a pressurised hot water cylinder.
This property has an allocated off road parking space and benefits from communal charging points for electric vehicles.
*All images are for illustrative purposes and/or of the show apartment (Apartment 9). To arrange a viewing of the show home please call the office.